Aloo Tamatar Ka Jhol By LF Team
Aloo Tamatar Ka Jhol
Aloo Tamatar Ka Jhol or Aloo Tamatar ki sabzi is a popular side dish from North India. This mildly spiced and tasty potato and tomato curry can be had with any bread like roti, parantha or poori.Read More
- 2 chopped potatoes
- 1 chopped onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- salt as required
- oil as required
- water as required
- In a pan, heat some oil and add some cumin seeds and chopped onions.
- Wait until it turns golden brown.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger, and wait till it turns light brown.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add chopped potatoes and mix again. Pour some water and cover the pan with a lid.
- After few minutes, add tomatoes and cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Aloo Tamatar Ki Jhol is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.