Aloo Shimla Mirch with out Ginger & Garlic
Aloo shimla mirch ki sabzi is very simple, easy and fast cooking recipe. In this recipe potatoes and capsicum are sauted together with the spices like red chili, turmeric powder and coriander powder without ginger and garlic.Read More
- 2 medium potatoes cub
- 2 medium capsicums cub
- 2 onions chopped and cub
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2gm cumin seed
- 1gm fenugreek seed
- 1gm red chili powder
- 1.5gm turmeric powder
- 1gm coriander powder
- 4gm coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 3gm Green Chili
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin when it changes Add onions and green chili sauté it till it becomes onion pink in color.
- Add cub potatoes.
- Put red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt. Stir together for few minutes.
- Cover it with the lid and cook till potatoes becomes tender and all the moisture evaporates. Stir in between.
- After five minutes add tomatoes; replace the lid and cook until tomatoes becomes tender.
- Add capsicum, mixed well with masala and potatoes.
- cook for 2-3 mints .
- Turn off the heat and add coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti.