Aloo Posto By LF Team
Aloo Posto is one of the most popular Bengali dishes. Soft aloo is coated with a coarsely ground paste of poppy seeds or Khus Khus, which became popular in Bengali cuisine after the British forced farmers in Bengal to grow opium. This recipe is simple and easy to make. Relish Aloo Posto with a bowl of warm rice.Read More
- 1 cup Buckwheat flour, Salt to taste, Water as required, butter
- In a pan, heat mustard oil, add nigella seeds and diced potatoes.
- Mix them and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add poppy seeds into it and mix them.
- Sprinkle sugar, add chopped green chillies, salt, and water.
- Mix them well and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cover it with a lid and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Aloo Posto is ready!.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.