Zarine shares a unique version of the traditional aloo matar recipe which is simple yet classy. This recipe looks just right for the Indian palate and can go well with chapatti or even rice.Read More
- 3 tbsp oil
- 6 - 7 curry leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 chopped onions
- 3 diced potatoes
- 1 cup green peas
- tomato puree
- 5 green chillies
- chopped coriander
- In a heated pan add oil, curry leaves, cumin seeds, chopped onions and cook until it turns light brown.
- Add diced potatoes, ginger - garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix it well.
- Add fresh green peas, tomato puree and let it cook.
- Add green chillies, freshly chopped coriander leaves and let it cook.
- Spicy and hot Aloo Matar are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.