Aloo kulcha By Kirti joshi
A crisp n soulful food of Amritsar.... Serve with chole (chickpeas)Read More
- 2cup refined flour
- 1tsp curd
- 1tsp milk powder
- 3 medium sized boil aloo (potatos)
- 1medium size finely chopped Onion, 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt according to taste
- Finely chopped green coriander
- Take a bowl add refined flour milk powder curd and make a dough and cover it with damp cloth give rest for 1 hour.
- For Aloo fillling, mashed boil potatoes in Bowl add chopped onion green chilli Red chilli powder green coriander coriander powder and salt to taste...... Mix well n cover it .
- Now take a dough... Rolled it out in a big roti apply ghee n fold then apply ghee n fold... Like we do wth parthas....
- Now divide that folded dough into roti sized ball.
- Make a round roti add Aloo fillling in the middle of roti and cover it like we make aloo paratha...
- Roll that into round roti and apply water at the back of kulcha..
- Put water side on hot tawa than flip the tawa n let the kulcha cook on fire... Add butter n sevre hot with chole .
- Note : tawa should nt be non stick use iron tawa so kulcha can easily stick to pan and give that tandoori feel .