Aloo Ka Halwa By Ranveer Brar
Aloo Ka Halwa
Why restrict yourself to sooji, gajar or lauki halwa when you can make delicious and creamy aloo ka halwa? Chef Ranveer Brar shares the halwa recipe which is originally from Harayana.Read More
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 4 large boiled potatoes
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 5 to 6 saffron strands
- Mash large boiled potatoes and saute in ghee in a deep pan till potatoes starts leaving corner of the pan.
- Add raisins, finaly chopped pistachios and a pinch of cardamom powder.
- In another pan boil milk and add sugar, saffron strands.
- Pour hot milk gradually on potatoes and whisk continously to avoid lumps.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios, rose petls and segment of sesame chikki.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.