Aloo Gosht By Zarine Khan
Daboo Ratnani couldn’t help but fall in love with this special dish prepared with so much love by Zarine. This spicy meat dish is all you need to spice up any day of the week.Read More
- 4 tbsp oil
- 3 cinnaman sticks
- 4 green cardamoms
- 10 cloves
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 potatoes
- 500 gm mutton pieces
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriande powder
- 200 ml tomato puree
- chopped coriander
- 2 tsp garam masala
- In a heated pan add oil, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, cloves.
- Add chopped onions and cook until it turns brown.
- Dice potatoes on a chopping board.
- Into the onions add mutton pieces and mix it well.
- Add ginger - garlic paste and mix it.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and stir it.
- When the mutton turns brown add tomato puree, water and let it cook.
- Add diced potatoes, water and leave it until it is cooked.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, garam masala and mix it up and let it cook.
- To garnish add green chillies and Aloo Gosht is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.