Aloo Dum By jain george
A spicy tangy potato side dishRead More
- 500gm boiled potato , cubed
- 10gm red chilli powder
- 250ml tomato puree
- 2.5gm turmeric powder
- 5gm coriander powder
- 5gm cumin powder
- Coriander leaves
- 4tbapMustard oil
- 2.5gm fenugreek seed
- Boil the potato and cut into cubes.
- Into the tomato puree add the turmeric, chilli, coriander and cumin powder and salt and make it into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- When oil starts to burn add fenugreek seed.
- The add the tomato masala paste.
- Cook until the oil appears and water content reduces.
- Add the boiled potato and well.
- Cook until the masala completely covers the potato.
- Turn of the flame and garnish with coriander.