Aloo Chutney Pulao By Pankaj Bhadouria
Aloo Chutney Pulao
Aloo Chutney Pulao is a one-pot meal cooked using potatoes and rice. This pulao is flavoured with mint and coriander chutney and is a perfect lunch option for a lazy day. Do try it at home.Read More
- For pulao
- 3/4 cup basmati rice
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 green cardamon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 7 - 8 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 finely chopped onion
- pink salt as per taste chutney
- For chutney, add coriander leaves in a jar. Add mint leaves, green chillies, pieces of ginger, garlic cloves. Add fennel seeds, lemon juice, pink salt as per taste, water and prepare a fine paste.
- Add the chutney in a bowl. Add baby potatoes and leave it to marinate for an hour.
- For pulao, add desi ghee in a pan and let it heat. Add bay leaves, green cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves, black peppercorns. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Add finely chopped onion, pink salt as per taste and let it cook. Add marinated potatoes and let it cook till it potatoes are tender.
- Add half cooked rice, chutney and mix it well. Leave the rice to cook. Serve the pulao hot with salad.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.