This spicy potato recipe can be an instant hit demanded every now and then. The awesome ingredients that go into it make it all the more interesting and can go well with chappati or even rice.Read More
- 2 potatoes
- 2 diced onions
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriande powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 300 ml tomato puree
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 5 green chillies
- chopped coriander
- Cut the half boiled potatoes into four pieces and add them in a bowl.
- In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, sliced onions and mix it well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger - garlic paste and mix it well.
- Add tomato puree and cook it well.
- In another heated pan add oil, half boiled potatoes and let it fry.
- To the gravy add potatoes, yoghurt and mix it well.
- Add water and let it cook.
- Add salt in the aloo and mix it.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves, green chillies and Aloo Chakana is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.