This is a puréed dish made with simple veggies, mixed with some mild spices and condiments. This gets ready in a jiffy and looks scrumptious as well also it is topped with fresh coriander leaves.Read More
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 big brinjal
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 8 dry red chillies
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 - 2 chopped onions
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 100 ml tamarind juice
- 8 green chillies
- chopped coriander
- In a bowl add blended tomatoes, eggplant, potatoes, ginger, garlic and keep it aside.
- In a heated pan add oil, dry red chillies, curry leaves, mustard seeds, cumin seeds.
- Add chopped garlic, onions and mix it well.
- In another heated pan the vegetables paste and let it cook.
- Into the spices add red chilli powder and mix it well.
- Add tamarind juice, whole green chillies into the vegetable paste.
- Add all the cooked spices in the paste, cover the pan with a lid and let it cook.
- To garnish add chopped fresh coriander leaves and Aloo Bharta is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.