Aloevera pudding By Nazar
Aloevera pudding is a summar special recipe. This my innovative recipe. I prepared this college competition. Basically this is a custard pudding with aloeveraRead More
- Aloevera - 25gm
- Milk - 250 ml
- Sugar - To taste
- Corn flour - 30 gm
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Dry fruits (your choic- for garnish
- Peel the aloevera skin and take the geChop it into small pieceWash it 3 - 5 times.
- In a vessel, boil milk and reduce 3/4 of the quantity.
- Add sugar to your taste.
- Dissolve the corn flour in cold milk without lumbs.
- Add the corn flour mixture little by littlContinuously mix the milk.
- Boil the milk until thicken.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped aloever.
- Mix it well, transfer it in bowl add the dry fruits on the top.
- Let it cool down and refrigerate it 4 hourServe chilled.