Aloevera pepper laddu By Shruti Ashrit
Aloevera pepper laddu
This is one of the healthiest & rare laddu recipe you might have come across with medicinal benefits. These laddus are sure shot remedy for all joint problems if consumed regularly for 3 months (1 everyday). Size of these laddus are usually made smaller as they are to be consumed on regular basis.Read More
- Aloevera(edible varietpulp 1 cup
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Besan 1 cup
- Ghee 2 small cups
- Powdered jaggery 2 cups
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Almonds & pistachios 10-15 each
- Wash the aloe vera pulp 3-4 times in water. Grind it smooth paste without adding water.
- Heat 1 cup of ghee, add wheat flour & roast until aromatic.
- Take besan & roast it in half a cup of ghee until the raw smell is goes away.
- In the remaining ghee, add aloevera pulp & saute it well until it leaves the sides.
- Once done, add the roasted flours, almonds, pistachios, pepper powder & aloow the mixture to cool down completely.
- Later, add powdered jaggery & shape them into laddus.
- P.s. Edible aloevera is dark green in color & has minimal thorns.