Fried to rich golden colour, this spicy, flavourful Aloe Vera Panchforan is a wonderful mix of taste and nutrients. This recipe is easy to make and taste wonderful. Try this recipe at home.Read More
- 1 aloe vera
- 1½ cup hung curd
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tbsp panch phoran spice mix
- red, green and yellow bell peppers
- Deskin fresh aloe vera and cut into cubes. In a bowl, mix hung curd with turmeric powder, chopped green chillies, salt and mix well.
- Marinade the aloe vera pieces and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the panch phoran spice mix and saute. Add the marinated aloe vera pieces and cook until golden from both sides.
- Garnish with bell peppers juliennes and serve immediately.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.