Almond Blueberry Florentine By Zeba Kohli
Almond Blueberry Florentine
Satiate your sweet tooth by indulging in these chewy florentines. Made with blueberries and nuts, these are easy to make and the perfect choice if you are short of time. Savour them with dark chocolate for a delightful experience.Read More
- 65 gm castor sugar
- 35 gm heavy cream
- 35 gm honey
- 75 gm almond flakes
- 15 gm chopped pistachios
- 35 gm chopped orange peel
- 20 gm blueberries
- Take a pan and add castor sugar, cream and honey.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Once it starts boiling put all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture with a spoon to the silicon mat or mould warm.
- Put it in a pre heated oven and bake it at 170' C for 12 minutes, until golden.
- After 12 minutes, remove it and cool it for 10 minutes.
- Serve it with Dark Chocolate.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.