Alfredo sauce or the white cheese sauce is a popular preparation and is mainly used with pasta. This recipes is creamy and loaded with cheese. Kids, as well as adults, love it.Read More
- 8 tsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper powder
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add heavy cream, milk, grated parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper powder.
- Stir all the ingredients well until the sauce thickens.
- This sauce can serve as the base flavour for any pasta.
Explore our Popular Stories.