Aleti Paleti By LF Team
Parsi food is about eating right and eating well. Aleti Paleti is one such dish that you have to try. Made with the most basic ingredients, this breakfast recipe will surely make you drool.Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 tsp chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup goat kidney
- 1 cup goats liver
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander for garnish
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil and add chopped onions to saute for a couple of mins.
- Put in the chopped green chilies, ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 mins before adding the goat kidney.
- Mix well, cover and cook for 3-5 mins over low flame.
- Add the goat liver, garam masala, salt, chopped coriander, and mix.
- Cook for a couple of minutes. Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.