Tawa pizza.Read More
- For dough :2 cups maida, 1/4th cup curd, baking soda and baking power 1/4th teaspoon, 2 tablespoons oil, salt 2 teaspoons, water as needed.
- For toppins: Chopped onions, bell pepper, olive, any other toppings of your choice, mixed herbs/seasoning 1/4th teaspoon, shredded cheese
- Mix the wet ingredients first and then add the dry ingredients and make smooth soft dough by kneading for 5 mins and cover and keep it aside for 30 mins. Add 1 teaspoon oil on top of the dough to grease.
- After 30 mins, take a portion(size of a tennis ball)of dough and roll it little thicker than roti. Afyer rolling poke with a fork randomly on the rolled base of the pizza.
- Then spread pizza/pasta sauce, add toppings, herbs, chillie flakes and cheese.
- Then place it in a pan/tawa and pour a teaspoon of oil around it and cover and simmer on stove top for 8 to 10mins.
- Check if its ready by poking the sides of the pizza with a fork, if its still soft/sticky let it cook of few more mins.
- Then slice it and enjoy the freshly home made pizza!.