Akoori By LF Team
Akoori is a classic Parsi preparation. It's a perfect breakfast option for all egg lovers. Akoori is traditionally eaten with buttered pavs. Do try this recipe at home.Read More
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- coriander leaves
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- Beat eggs in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and saute until they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix them well.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and scramble them with the mixture.
- Garnish the eggs with a sprinkle of coriander leaves, chopped green chillies and salt.
Explore our Popular Stories.