Ajwaini Faliya By Gautam Mehrishi
This dry, nutty stir fry of two kinds of beans is protein rich and mouth watering.Read More
- 1 to 2 cup french beans
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- tsp asafoetida
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 5 dry red chillies
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 cup flat green beans/sem papdi
- 2 to 3 tbsp gram flour
- white sesame seeds roasted
- mustard oil
- Clean the beans with water.
- Chop them into fine medium slices and put them into ice water for a while.
- In a bowl, take turmeric powder, asafoetida, dried mango powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix them all.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add a few red chillies to the hot oil, followed by carom seeds, cumin seeds and white sesame seeds.
- Take the beans from the ice water and put them in a separate bowl.
- Add chopped flat green beans to the bowl.
- Mix the two kinds of beans with gram flour.
- Add these gram flour coated vegetables into the pan.
- Toss it so the contents mix well.
- Add the masala and toss it again.
- Add salt if required.
- After the vegetables are cooked transfer them to a serving dish.
- For garnishing, sprinkle roasted white sesame seeds and mustard oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.