This dish has a brilliant twist of pickle flavours in chana.Read More
- 1 cup white chick peas boiled
- 2 to 3 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 to 3 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 to 2 tsp salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp black sesame
- 1 tomato
- 5 to 6 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 to 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 to 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds
- 1½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 3 to 4 coriander leaves
- lukewarm water
- 1 to 2 tsp mustard oil
- 6 to 7 green chillies
- In a pan roast fennel seeds, mustard seeds, sesame seeds, fenugreek seeds and salt.
- Roast on a low flame and then grind them.
- Heat mustard oil in another pan, add cumin seeds, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, chopped tomato, chopped coriander and some water.
- Cook till the whole thing becomes soft.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Slit green chillies and fill them with ground masala.
- Fry the chillies in a pan and place them aside.
- In a bowl, add boiled white chickpeas and marinate with the leftover ground masala.
- Add it to the pan with masala and cook for two minutes.
- Plate the Achaari Chana with the fried green chillies and garnish with fennel seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.