Aamras dhirade with dahibhat By Smita Thorat
Aamras dhirade with dahibhat
summer dish with healthy in-gradients in a testy flavorRead More
- Aamras - 4 mango, half tablespoon cardamom powder, half tablespoon startle powder, 4-5 tablespoon sugar( as per test), 1 cup mil
- Dhirade - 3 cup wheat flour, 2 cup jawar flour, 1 cup chick pea flour, salt, half tablespoon cumin powder, half tablespoon coriander powder, half tablespoon garlic pest, half tablespoon fenugreek powder, sunflower oil , 2 pinch of turmeric powde
- Dahibhat - 1/2 kg ready steamed rice, 2 cup curd, 2 cup milk, one pinch of asafoetida powder, half tablespoon cumin seeds, half tablespoon mustard seeds, 5-6 curry leaves, 6-7 tablespoon sunflower oil, 2 whole red chilly.
- Remove the outer layer of mango, make slices of mango, in a mixer grind mango slices with 1 cup milk, cardamom powder, startle powder and sugar (as per tesmix it welAamras is ready (test good in this summer with 20-30 min refrigerating it ).
- In a bowl add 3 cups of wheat flour, 2 cups of jawar flour, 1 cup of chick pea flour mix it well, then add cumin powder, coriander powder, garlic pest, fenugreek powder,turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon sunflower oil and salt (as per test), Mix it well pouring water make a medium matteset this matter for 10-15 miPour the matter on pan with the help of steel bowl and spread it in a shape of round the spread oil by sides of dhirda and flip it roast it well on both sideDhirada is ready.
- In a pan heat oil then add mustered seeds then add cumin seeds then one pinch of asafoetida powder then add curry leaves then add whole red chilly then add steamed rice, curd and milk mix it welDahibhat is ready .
- Serve mango pickle, aloosabji, curd dip and curavadi with aamras dhirade with dhahibhat for better tes.