Aamrakhand Icecream By Shraddha Jain
Amrakhand Icecream can be used as a healthier substitute for Ice-Creams.Read More
- Low-fat Yogurt 500 Ml
- Alphanso Mango Puree 150 Ml
- Sugar 8-10 tsp
- Finely Powdered Nutmeg A Pinch
- Saffron Strands 8-12
- Cardamom Powder 1 Tsp
- Chopped Dry Fruits (Pistachios, Almonds, CashewNuts, Raisins)
- Take the yogurt and tie in a muslin cloth for 4-5 hours to drain off excess wateNow take the obtained Hung Curd, add Sugar and mix well till it becomes smoot.
- Add powdered Nutmeg to enhance the flavor and mix welAdd mango puree, cardamom powder and chopped almonds and mix welTop it with Saffron, Pistachio and Cashew nuts.
- Keep it in freezer and allow it to set for 4-5 hours.
- Serve chille.