Aam panna sorbet By Satyavrat Singh
Aam panna sorbet
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 5
It is special because when we serve aam panna in a glass it is not as apeeling as aam panna sorbet. And one more reason is that when in India we give an English name to a simple dish as aam panna it becomes even more special.Read More
20 mins for the preparation of the syrup and time as required to freeze it.
- 250 gm raw mangoes, boiled
- Black Salt to taste
- Water to boil
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Roasted ground cumin I tbsp
- Mint leaves
- Chat masala (optiona
- Boil raw mangoes along with salt in water.
- Blend raw boiled mango along with sugar and roasted ground cumin (don't add the water in which mango was boile.
- Then add I/2 cup fresh water and blend the mixture again.
- Freeze the mixture in ice cube tray until it is rock solid.
- Then crush the ice cubes in mixer grinder until it is totally crushed.
- Serve it in small glasses.
- Sprinkle some cumin powder or chat masala to add some colour on the top and garnish it with mint leaves and a slice of lemon.