Aam Panna By Anju
It is very cool n refreshing. It help in digestion. This help to keep the hot winds away (hot loo).Read More
- 500gm of peeled n clean raw mango
- 10 mint leaves, 1tea spoon coriander leaves
- 6tbs sugar , 1tbs chaat masala, 1teaspoon rock salt, 1 teaspoon roasted n crushed jeera , and salt to taste.
- Take pressure cooker add mango and half glass of watePut the lid and sit on gas give two whistle .
- Now add mango , mint leaves, coriander leaves and sugar in a mixer jaBlend it to a smooth paste.
- Now take a big bowl add puree in it and 1.5 glass of water ice cube's n all the left ingredients in it mix it welNow it is ready to serve.
- Take a glasPut some ice in it and pour the Aam Panna . Decorate with some mint leaves and serve chill.