Aalu Chatpata fry By pranjal kadam
Aalu Chatpata fry
Easy to make. It takes only 20 minutes. Best evening snack.Read More
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon tomato powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 2/3 cup finely grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Oil to fry
- Take 6 large size washed potatoCut each potato in long pieces of wedge shapRinse the pieces.
- Take oil in a pan add the wedgeFry the potato wedges until golden, crisp and cooked through when tested with a forTake out in another bowl.
- In that bowl, combine the potato wedges, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic paste, onion powder, tomato powder, salt, chilli powder and peppeMix it well.
- Sprinkle with corriander and remaining cheese to serve.