Aaloo Tuk Canapes By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Aaloo Tuk Canapes
Are you looking for a tasty and unique starter for your evening soiree? Chef Saransh shares his recipe of Aaloo Tuk Canapes which offer a culinary as well as a visual delight. The canapes topped with colourful vegetable toppings are crunchy, delicious and amazingly tasty.Read More
- 3 sliced potatoes
- salt as per taste
- oil for frying
- 1 cup moong sprouts
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
- chilli powder
- turmeric powder
- garam masala
- pomegranate seeds
- In a heated pan, add oil, sliced potatoes, salt as per taste and fry it until it turns golden.
- Take out fried potatoes out and mash it.
- Fry the potatoes again until it turns golden brown.
- In a bowl, add moong sprouts, chopped tomato, onion, cucumber, coriander leaves, green chillies.
- Add salt as per taste, black pepper powder, lemon juice, cumin powder, dry mango powder and mix it well.
- To the fried potatoes, sprinkle cumin powder, chilli powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix it.
- Add the salad to the fried potatoes.
- Add pomegranate seeds and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.