Aaloo Paratha By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
The recipe for paratha with a pan-India appeal, Aloo paratha, is shared by MTV Roadies contestant Preeti Kuntal’s mom. Mrs Kuntal presents her version of one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout India. Her aloo paratha filled with a delicious stuffing of potatoes and spices is flaky and tasty and served with a dollop of butter is simply irresistible.Read More
- 200 gm of wheat flour
- 200 gm mashed boiled potatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 50 gm coriander
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp mix spices
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Water and Salt
- For garnish
- roasted cumin seeds
- red chilli powder
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, water as required and prepare a dough.
- In another bowl, add boiled, mashed potatoes, finely chopped onion, green chillies, coriander leaves. Add red chilli powder and mix it. Add mix spices, coriander powder, salt a per taste, dry mango powder and mix it well.
- Roll out the dough and stuff it with potato mixture. Seal it and roll it out again. Cook the paratha on the pan using ghee.
- Garnish the paratha with butter, coriander leaves and serve with curd mixed with roasted cumin seeds, salt, red chilli powder and butter.
Explore our Popular Stories.