Aaloo Hash Browns
Classic comfort food that reminds me of Goa morningsRead More
- 3 medium potatoes
- 50 gm cheese
- 1 large onion
- 2 large spoons flour
- Salt acc to taste
- Red or green chilli
- Grate long strands of potatoes.
- Put grated potato in cold water.
- Remove grated potato from water on a towel and press till all water is removed. Let it rest for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add Salt, Chilli, Cheese, Diced Onion to the grated potato. Add flour to the mix for binding.
- Make flat cakes out of mixture.
- Put large spoon of oil on hot Pan. Shallow fry both sides till brown.
- Remove from pan and add if extra cheese on top. Some pepper on top and serve.