Tomato Garlic Chutney By LF Team
Tomato Garlic Chutney
Lazy to cook on Sundays? Try this easy and quick to make recipe of Tomato garlic chutney. Serve this tangy and spicy chutney as an accompaniment with idlis, dosas and parathas.Read More
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cardamom
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 60 gm raisins
- Boil water in a deep pot, add tomatoes and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes are boiled, transfer them into cold water.
- Remove their skin and cut them into small pieces.
- In another fresh Kadai, add the chopped tomatoes, chopped ginger, red chilli powder, chopped garlic, water, vinegar, sugar, cardamom, garlic cloves and raisins.
- Mix and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Your tomato garlic chutney is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.