Worried about feeding spinach to your kids? Turn your regular samosa into a health treat that is loaded with the goodness of spinach and feta cheese and see your kids enjoying this new snack. Tasty and nutritious, see how to make this samosa and serve them as a snack for your next party.Read More
- For the samosa filling
- 1 cup blanched and chopped spinach
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup feta cheese the dip
- Chop the blanched spinach.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, onion, and spinach.
- Toss the mixture.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add feta cheese and cook the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes.
- For the dip, blend a mixture of hung curd, garlic cloves, fresh mint leaves, and salt.
- Add olive oil and blend it again.
- Cut the filo sheets from the centre diagonally.
- Brush them with egg on the sides for binding.
- Fill the prepared mixture and then fold the sheet to form a triangular shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the samosas till golden brown.
- Serve the samosas hot with the dip and garnish with parsley leaves.
- Garnish the dip with olive and parsley leaves.
- Arrange it with the samosas in the tray.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.