7 cups sweet By Chitra Sivakumar
7 cups sweet
It is prepared deliciously with the items available at home. It is very easy to make and the kids like very much.Read More
- 1 cup besan/Gram flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup home made ghee
- 3 cups sugar
- Grease a plate with ghee and keep it aside.
- In a pan, fry the besan/gram flour with a teaspoon of ghee till the raw smell goes off. Dont let the colour of the besan changes.
- Remove the pan from stove and add 1 cup coconut, 1 cup milk, 3 cups of sugar one by one and stir it properly.
- Keep the pan in stove and stir the mixture by adding ghee often. Keep in medium flame and start stirring continuously.
- After 10 - 12 minutes, the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan, when it starts thickening check for the mixture's consistency. It will not stick on to the hands and it will form a ball like, this is the correct time to pour the mixture in a greasy plate.
- Level the mixture with a flat spatula topping with ghee and allow the mixture to cool.
- Before the mixture becomes fully hardened make shapes as you like and store in a air tight container.